Prizmod Trobes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum about Spectrobes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Digimon x Spectrobes x OCs of this Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KiraYamato54

KiraYamato54

Digimon x Spectrobes x OCs of this Forum Empty
PostSubject: Digimon x Spectrobes x OCs of this Forum   Digimon x Spectrobes x OCs of this Forum EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:23 pm

So.

Lately I've been bored out of my mind.

So also lately you've seen one of my OCs, Ko Hok-Lei, as well as the Digital Royal Knights enter the story.
Well, what I've wanted to do is an RP where some of our OCs become ensnared into the politics of the Digital World - and not willingly. (Though it was intended to be by choice.)

HISTORY OF STORY
The Digital World is made up of (currently) five worlds, three of which are well-known. (Those being from Adventure 1/2, Tamers, Frontier.) In all of their histories there is a long line of unrest: the causes are often numerous, but often there is an attempt to overthrow the Royal Knights/Yggdrasil: Yggdrasil the "God" of the Digital World (it is really just a network of supercomputers) and the Royal Knights being the servants to Yggdrasil.

In the 6th millennium A.D., the first of the Digital Worlds materialized, and coalesced into physical being, loosening its digital bonds. Each world became a planet unto itself. Because each former "layer" of the Original Digital World became a moon to a central planet, no collisions were imminent. Later in that millennium the second materialized and came to physical being. In the beginning of the 7th millennium A.D. the third became physical, though being one planet, divided into many parts.

Often the Digital World falls into chaos. One of the largest and most widespread reasons is an attempt to overthrow the current monarchism. These cells of unrest begin in one location, and rally up support in other regions. Normally these disputes are settled quickly...but not in this case.

THE STORY AT HAND
Near-mid 7th millennium. 4th century. The Mighty Six - a coalition of the six greatest Demon Lords and their followers - rally together to overthrow the Royal Knights. Pledging a freer future for the Digital World, it stirs up support in the younger Digimon - those who do not fully understand the implications of their fight. Taking up arms, it begins in the southernmost area of Sector Eta-5, Moon 2, System 2. Cells of war break out all over the moon and soon spreads to other moons. After that the fighting becomes widespread. The Royal Knights call on all the former Tamers they have called before, and also on the power of the IFDEP, as allies. However, even with that firepower, their best tactic is not good enough to stop one of the moons from being engulfed in chaos. It is then their proposition to recruit the help of others from Kollin - those powerful enough to halt the Lucemon Movement in its tracks.

REQUIREMENTS
1. No more than two characters per person.
2. A basic understanding of Digimon IS required - a few searches on wikimon.net or digimon.wikia.com will suffice. Best topics to search for: Lilithmon, Lucemon, Royal Knights, Tamers (in particular: Matsuda Takato, Lee Jenrya, Makino Ruki, Akiyama Ryou, Masaru Daimon, etc.)
3. Please follow paragraph form.
4. This is an RP not about romance but about action. Save the romance for somewhere else, if you would. You can hint at it (e.g. (Person X) cuddled with (Person Y) as they continued their walk south through the meadow in search of Lilithmon) but show restraint.

Please reply below with which one or two characters will be in use.
Back to top Go down
http://garfield1978.deviantart.com/
Thanatos

Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Digimon x Spectrobes x OCs of this Forum   Digimon x Spectrobes x OCs of this Forum EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:40 pm

Seeing as I only have one character...I think Than will be up to it.
Back to top Go down
KiraYamato54

KiraYamato54

PostSubject: Re: Digimon x Spectrobes x OCs of this Forum   Digimon x Spectrobes x OCs of this Forum EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:40 pm

Kay.
Seeing as nobody else seems to be interested, I'm gonna move this over to a different forum...you 'kay with that?
Back to top Go down
Thanatos

Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Digimon x Spectrobes x OCs of this Forum   Digimon x Spectrobes x OCs of this Forum EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:13 pm

Keep it here a while longer. Hopefully someone will be interested.
Back to top Go down
KiraYamato54

KiraYamato54

PostSubject: Re: Digimon x Spectrobes x OCs of this Forum   Digimon x Spectrobes x OCs of this Forum EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:14 pm

Perhaps. I'll set it up on the other forum for now.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos

Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Digimon x Spectrobes x OCs of this Forum   Digimon x Spectrobes x OCs of this Forum EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:15 pm

Okey dokey.
Back to top Go down
KiraYamato54

KiraYamato54

PostSubject: Re: Digimon x Spectrobes x OCs of this Forum   Digimon x Spectrobes x OCs of this Forum EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:09 pm

Okay. I'm gonna have to break my last rule here - I've gotta put tons of people into this.

I.e. the Royal Knights have human and gijinka forms.

I.e. the entire band named "神聖龍戰士" (San Sing Lung Jin Si, The Holy Draconic Guard, lit. Divine Dragon Warriors) is composed of about 20+ people...all of which have transforming abilities. All of them are Digital Admins (as you'll see later) and some of them are Royal Knights or their family, some are Tamers, some are regular Gijinka transformers, and others are actual dragons with transforming capabilities, and in the case of one guy... he's all of them <.=.<

But yeah. I won't be dragging them all in to blow up the enemy in fifteen seconds. They'll be scattered all over the place so you'll get a glimpse of how things are faring...and a meter to indicate the next place that our characters will have to go to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon x Spectrobes x OCs of this Forum   Digimon x Spectrobes x OCs of this Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Digimon x Spectrobes x OCs of this Forum
Page 1 of 1