Prizmod Trobes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum about Spectrobes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Venting Topic - PLEASE FOLLOW ALL RULES VERY CAREFULLY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KiraYamato54

KiraYamato54

Venting Topic - PLEASE FOLLOW ALL RULES VERY CAREFULLY Empty
PostSubject: Venting Topic - PLEASE FOLLOW ALL RULES VERY CAREFULLY   Venting Topic - PLEASE FOLLOW ALL RULES VERY CAREFULLY EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:17 pm

So lately I've noticed that often when one user is extremely fed up, it affects our whole community.

I am also encouraged by the last attempt to create a forum for this very purpose.
Yes. Instead of taking your frustration out on our chatbox, I am providing this space for your thoughts.

HOWEVER.

1. Please follow ALL rules that are listed in the Rules section of this forum. Repeated offences against them will mean no further such of these threads will be allowed.
2. If you have a complaint to be handed with a user, do NOT use this thread. Instead, privately talk with that person. If a resolution cannot be reached I am always welcome to mediating an argument.
3. Be mature. Don't start flaming users for their opinion. If that occurs, action will be taken, and this thread will be locked.
Back to top Go down
http://garfield1978.deviantart.com/
Mikano-Zirake

Mikano-Zirake

PostSubject: Re: Venting Topic - PLEASE FOLLOW ALL RULES VERY CAREFULLY   Venting Topic - PLEASE FOLLOW ALL RULES VERY CAREFULLY EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:21 pm

To add: I recently created a Forum for venting and such, if you would like to join, go here: http://zeenuthouse.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
http://sammysartbase.weebly.com/index.html
KiraYamato54

KiraYamato54

PostSubject: Re: Venting Topic - PLEASE FOLLOW ALL RULES VERY CAREFULLY   Venting Topic - PLEASE FOLLOW ALL RULES VERY CAREFULLY EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:45 pm

Irony. I never thought I'd be the first one to use this.

1. Feels like all of the things that I lay down in order to bring a MICROGRAM of order to this chatroom/forum seems to fail. Like no matter what we all still pick on the same arguments, bash each other over the same things, and end up complaining about the same matters.

2. In light of that, I feel hopeless and irrelevant. What good is an administrator when he/she can't even do his/her job? Right? Either I'm being too lenient or I'm no longer cared for - and I want to avoid having to be stricter because I just don't want to do that. I know how it feels like to be kicked repeatedly on a foolish whim and I don't want to be that kind of person.
Back to top Go down
The-Silver-Rydrake

The-Silver-Rydrake

PostSubject: Re: Venting Topic - PLEASE FOLLOW ALL RULES VERY CAREFULLY   Venting Topic - PLEASE FOLLOW ALL RULES VERY CAREFULLY EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:27 am

KiraYamato54 wrote:

Irony. I never thought I'd be the first one to use this.

1. Feels like all of the things that I lay down in order to bring a MICROGRAM of order to this chatroom/forum seems to fail. Like no matter what we all still pick on the same arguments, bash each other over the same things, and end up complaining about the same matters.

2. In light of that, I feel hopeless and irrelevant. What good is an administrator when he/she can't even do his/her job? Right? Either I'm being too lenient or I'm no longer cared for - and I want to avoid having to be stricter because I just don't want to do that. I know how it feels like to be kicked repeatedly on a foolish whim and I don't want to be that kind of person.

I appreciate how you feel, but I think maybe you're trying too hard.

I'm assuming that what you're referring to is what goes on in the chatroom, and as I never really use it I can't pass judgement, nor do I know the specific circumstances, but as an experienced forum-goer I can hazard guesses.

You've done a good job of establishing rules and you seem to be a pretty dedicated moderator, but bear in mind that the majority of members are still kids, and all they really want to do is have a bit of fun and mess around. There are bound to be a few infringment of rules, it always happens. However as this forum is comparatively small, I guess those infringements have a much biger impact on our very small commnity, whereas on a thousand-member forum things like this come and go every other day without the wider membership even knowing about it.

I shouldn't worry too much. And if you feel as if your authority (becasue as an admin, you do have some) is not being respected, I'm more than happy to back you up.
Back to top Go down
http://jammyscribbler.deviantart.com
KiraYamato54

KiraYamato54

PostSubject: Re: Venting Topic - PLEASE FOLLOW ALL RULES VERY CAREFULLY   Venting Topic - PLEASE FOLLOW ALL RULES VERY CAREFULLY EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:04 pm

I would greatly appreciate the back-up.
I might take a few weeks off the chat...Going to rededicate my time so that things that require my attention get the attention they deserve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venting Topic - PLEASE FOLLOW ALL RULES VERY CAREFULLY   Venting Topic - PLEASE FOLLOW ALL RULES VERY CAREFULLY Empty

Back to top Go down

Venting Topic - PLEASE FOLLOW ALL RULES VERY CAREFULLY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prizmod Trobes :: Other :: Off-topic-
Jump to: