Prizmod Trobes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum about Spectrobes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am asking my favorite question [spoilers]

Go down 
3 posters

What did the hug mean to you?
Rallen and Jeena hugged?
I am asking my favorite question [spoilers] Vote_lcap11%I am asking my favorite question [spoilers] Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
I don't like that pairing
I am asking my favorite question [spoilers] Vote_lcap0%I am asking my favorite question [spoilers] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It made me go "aww"
I am asking my favorite question [spoilers] Vote_lcap33%I am asking my favorite question [spoilers] Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
It didn't mean anything to me
I am asking my favorite question [spoilers] Vote_lcap0%I am asking my favorite question [spoilers] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It means they're gonna kiss in the next game
I am asking my favorite question [spoilers] Vote_lcap33%I am asking my favorite question [spoilers] Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
... I just saw a poll and wanted to vote
I am asking my favorite question [spoilers] Vote_lcap22%I am asking my favorite question [spoilers] Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
twiliunicorn

twiliunicorn

I am asking my favorite question [spoilers] Empty
PostSubject: I am asking my favorite question [spoilers]   I am asking my favorite question [spoilers] EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:05 pm

(did that poll work? If not, can someone tell me how to fix it?)

What did the hug at the end of Origins mean to you? Well... yeah, it contains spoilers, but even if you haven't finished the game, you probably would've heard about it anyway XD
Back to top Go down
The-Silver-Rydrake

The-Silver-Rydrake

PostSubject: Re: I am asking my favorite question [spoilers]   I am asking my favorite question [spoilers] EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:45 am

I know it probably means that something might happen between them in the future, but I'm not sure if I want it to or not. o.o I like them being just friends.
Back to top Go down
http://jammyscribbler.deviantart.com
twiliunicorn

twiliunicorn

PostSubject: Re: I am asking my favorite question [spoilers]   I am asking my favorite question [spoilers] EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:29 am

I just can't see them getting together with anyone BUT eachother... Its the fact they know eachother so well that makes me think they're perfect for eachother.

then again, I still kinda liked the implied love triangle XD
Back to top Go down
The-Silver-Rydrake

The-Silver-Rydrake

PostSubject: Re: I am asking my favorite question [spoilers]   I am asking my favorite question [spoilers] EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:43 am

I guess, but in real life it just wouldn't happen. When you're friends with someone there's that borderline that once it's stepped over, you're kind of too close as friends to ever have any other kind of relationship. That's the way that I see these two, but then again we have no idea how long they've known eachother/worked together, so I guess it's still possible.

-is shot for terrible relationship advice-

But I can see what you mean about not getting together with anyone else.
Back to top Go down
http://jammyscribbler.deviantart.com
Maniac1080

PostSubject: Re: I am asking my favorite question [spoilers]   I am asking my favorite question [spoilers] EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 5:27 pm

Ya know, Disney makes it seem like they are going to get together but they haven't even said that there's going to be a fourth game! I\\'m not happy It really sucks that they haven't announced if there is going to be a fourth or not! I mean, just look at the fans here ranting about the series! They like it! And there's probably more people who want a new game, but haven't seen this site yet! C'MON DISNEY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am asking my favorite question [spoilers]   I am asking my favorite question [spoilers] Empty

Back to top Go down

I am asking my favorite question [spoilers]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prizmod Trobes :: Spectrobes :: Spectrobes Games :: Spectrobes Origins-
Jump to: